The Dual Light Source Optical Bench - 12V Laser and Halogen is used to study the behavior of light, and to also study the phenomena related to physical processes common to image formation. The bench is a 1m long aluminum track, graduated in millimeters. In the center of the track is the 0mm point, and on both sides of that mark are 500mm of graduations. The track is supported by four adjustable feet.
- 1 Laser light source, 12V operated
- 1 Halogen light source, 12V operated
- 1 Power adapter, 12V, 1A
- 2 Lens attachments (one double-concave, one double-convex)
- 1 Graph sheet attachment
- 3 Slit accessories for the halogen light source (five parallel lines, one line, F-shape)
- 1 Metal Hartle disk
- 5 Magnetic acrylic shapes for the Hartle disk (triangular, semicircle, double-convex, half-convex, half-concave)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.