An optical bench allows you to perform and observe the fundamentals of optics such as image formation, reflection, refraction, and more. The bench consists of a painted, square aluminum bar, two molded supports with leveling screws, and graduations from 0cm to 100cm, subdivided in millimeters. Feel free to expand on your Basic Optical Bench by purchasing additional accessories.
- 4 Optical bench mounts (#OPTBN-MT)
- 1 Multiple object needle (#OPTBN-ONM)
- 1 Ground glass screen (#OPTBN-GGS)
- 1 Adjustable lens holder (#OPTBN-LH)
- 1 Single object needle (#OPTBN-SN)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.