The LCD Digital Microscope II is a professional quality digital microscope. It is fully featured and allows for observations of biological specimens on an LCD screen.
LCD Digital Microscope II features:
• Full-color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
• 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
• 4X, 10X, and 40X objective lenses on a rotating turret
• Camera sensor acts as 10X eyepiece lens, yielding 40X, 100X, and 400X powers
• Fully mechanical stage with metal clips
• 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
• Fully-adjustable mechanical stage
• 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images
• 1gb SD card included (holds up to 620 high-resolution images)
• Allows for output to a TV or projector for display purposes in a lab or classroom
• Requires 4AA batteries
• 6-position filter wheel: red, blue, green, 1mm aperature, 3mm aperature, and 6mm aperature
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.