With the Electrostatic Charge Kit, your students will have fun experimenting with static electricity. Instructions included.
- 1 Wool cloth
- 1 Silk cloth
- 1 Cotton cloth
- 1 Acetate cloth
- 1 Neon lamp
- 6 Pairs of Pith Balls
- 6 Friction rods (acrylic, glass, polyethylene, polystyrene, PVC, nylon)
- 1 Acrylic rod with a hook
- 1 Conductive ball with a hook
- 1 Spool of string
- 1 Balloon
- 1 Electrophorus and charge plate
Possible experiments include:
- Generating static electricity through friction
- Discharging static electricity
- Transferring an electrostatic charge
- Attraction and repulsion
- Electrostatically separating mixtures
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, styrene, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product contains latex, which can cause allergic reactions in some people. If symptoms of an allergic reaction occur, stop use immediately and consult a physician.
This product contains a balloon, making it a choking hazard. Only use with adult supervision.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.