With the Electrostatic Charge Kit, your students will have fun experimenting with static electricity. Instructions included.
• Four friction cloths (wool, silk, cotton, and acetate)
• Pith balls (six pairs)
• Six friction rods (acrylic, glass, polyethylene, polystyrene, PVC, nylon)
• Neon lamp
• Acrylic rod with a hook
• Conductive ball with a hook
• Spool of string
• Electrophorus and charge plate
Possible experiments include:
• Generating static electricity through friction
• Discharging static electricity
• Transferring an electrostatic charge
• Attraction and repulsion
• Electrostatically separating mixtures
This product contains latex, which can cause allergic reactions in some people. If symptoms of an allergic reaction occur, stop use immediately and consult a physician.
This product also contains small parts, making it a choking hazard. Use only with adult supervision.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.