This pair of small, metal finger cymbals can be useful for devising experiments with sound to perform in class or the lab.
This product may contain lead, which is poisonous if ingested. Use gloves and safety goggles for protection. Seek medical help if ingested, wash hands thoroughly if handled incorrectly, and flush eyes with cool running water if for at least 15 minutes if any lead comes in contact with them.
This product also contains small parts, making it a choking hazard. Use only with adult supervision.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.