This kit is perfect for studying optics and the ways light is reflected, absorbed, or transmitted when it encounters various obstacles. The included laser ray box can shoot either one, three, or five parallel beams (650nm) across the provided protractor into a number of obstacle accessories to measure how the light reacts and changes paths.
- 1 Storage Case
- 1 Laminated Protractor and Ruler
- 1 Magnetic Protractor and Ruler
- 1 Quick Reference Sheet
- 1 Laser Ray Box
- 1 Refraction Tank (60mm)
- 1 Cleaning Cloth
- 1 Mirror
- 1 Bi-convex Acrylic Shape
- 1 Isosceles Triangle Acrylic Shape
- 1 Rectangular Acrylic Shape
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Bi-concave Acrylic Shape
- 1 Semi-circle Acrylic Shape
- 1 Trapezoid Acrylic Shape
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.