The following pieces are designed to work with the bench provided in the Basic Optical Bench (#OPTBN-BSC) and the Deluxe Optical Bench (#OPTBN-DLX).
- OPTBN-MT Accessories Mount: Use this mount to attach any of the other accessories we sell to our Basic and Deluxe optical benches.
- OPTBN-SN Single Object Needle: Our Single Object Needle provides you with a thin needle point to obscure light with during experiments.
- OPTBN-ONM Multiple Object Needle: Our Multiple Object Needle provides you with a row of four thin needle points to obscure light with during experiments.
- OPTBN-LH Adjustable Lens Holder: Our Adjustable Lens Holder can hold various sizes of lenses and mirrors.
- OPTBN-LH-50 Lens Holder, 50mm: Our Lens Holder, 50mm can hold 50mm diameter lenses and mirrors.
- OPTBN-GCR Circular Glass Screen: Our Circular Glass Screen fits onto the bench and is intended to see how glass and light interact.
- OPTBN-CSR Cross Slit with Arrowheads: Our Cross Slit with Arrowheads gives you a cross shaped hole to cast light through on your optical bench.
- OPTBN-CH Candle Holder: Our Candle Holder is meant to fix a candle to the bench to observe fire light in a controlled setting.
- OPTBN-DM Diaphragm: Our Diaphragm allows you to cycle through six different size apertures: 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 10.75mm, and 14.85mm.
- OPTBN-GH Grating Holder: Our Grating Holder allows you to choose your own size of grating to cover the aperture in the middle of the holder.
- OPTBN-OS Object Screen: Our Object Screen is a circular, black metal screen with a 75mm diameter and 10mm central aperture covered in 1.5mm wire mesh.
- OPTBN-KP Jolly's Photometer: Jolly's Photometer consists of a piece of aluminum foil sandwiched between two acrylic blocks and two eye pieces on either side of the accessory. These eye pieces allow you to observe the intensity of two light sources that are shining on either side of the foil.
- OPTBN-LS Light Source: Our Light Source provides light from a 12V, 24W light bulb. Power source not included.
- OPTBN-BULB Replacement Bulb: This 12V, 24W light bulb is a replacement bulb for our Light Source accessory (#OPTBN-LS).
- OPTBN-RS Receiving Screen: Our Receiving Screen is an opaque white piece of acrylic with a vertically arranged 60mm of graduations.
- OPTBN-GGS Ground Glass Screen in a Metal Frame: Our Ground Glass Screen in a Metal Frame fits onto the bench and is intended to see how opaque glass and light interact.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, lead, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.