GSC International Thermometer Laboratory Red Alcohol Filled, Ungraduated with a temperature range of -20 to 110C, White Back, Partial Immersion. Pack 10.
These glass laboratory thermometers are filled with safe red alcohol. The thermometers are ungraduated but have a range of -20 to 110 Celsius, with a white back and they are partial immersion. Packed in a plastic tube with a no-roll sleeve which prevents the thermometer from rolling off the tabletop.
- Laboratory Thermometers are used in many ways.
- Measure the temperature of substances other than the human body.
- Monitor experiments and calibrate other laboratory instruments.
- Check the boiling point and freezing point of substances.
- Measure the temperature ranging between -20 to 110 Celsius.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.