These are glass laboratory thermometer, filled with safe red alcohol. The thermometers are graduated -10 to 110 Celsius, with a white back and they partial immersion. The thermometers are pack one per plastic tube and are provided with a no-roll sleeve to keep it from rolling off a table top.
- Laboratory Thermometers are used in many ways.
- Measure the temperature of substances other than the human body.
- Monitor experiments and calibrate other laboratory instruments.
- Check the boiling point and freezing point of substances.
- Measure the temperature ranging between -10 Celsius to 100 Celsius.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.